Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Okay Perry Family...

Katherine has been wanting to make a family cook book, but when we were talking we thought it might be better to make a blog. I am really excited about this and I hope that everyone will get involved. I have made you all authors so that we can all come on here a put our recipes on that way the burden doesn't just fall on one person. So for me personally having been married for almost 7 years eating the same thing is getting old. I really want Trisa's Frito chili pie recipe that produced the baby Jesus chip and Jennifer told me about a few recipes Matt's mom made. So I guess what I am saying is let's get cooking. A few side notes... If you type a recipe could you please label it like soup, dessert, side dish, beef, chicken so and so on. That way it will be easier to keep track of. Also you don't have to include pictures if you don't want to. I thought it was fun to get to see what the finished product looked like.

1 comment:

PerryParty3 said...

MMM MMMM! We make one heck of a good lookin' family! I'm excited about this too! I really like te picture thing and I hope I can do it. I'm usually so starved by the time dinner is ready, it's not till my plate is half gone before I even think about a picture. Restraint....I'll have to work on that. Thanks for getting this started!