I didn't take a picture, because, well...I forgot. this was really easy and quick, and uses stuff you probably have in your pantry.
Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole
1 can cream chicken soup
1/2 Cup milk
1 cup frozen peas
1 to 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
2 cups noodles (macaroni, elbow, egg), cooked and drained
1/2 C. cheese (I used cheddar)
2 TBS dry bread crumbs
1 TBS butter
Stir soup, milk, cheese, peas, and chicken. Combine with noodles in 1 1/2 QT casserole dish
Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. STIR
Mix bread crumbs and butter. Sprinkle on top and bake for 5 more minutes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That sounds good. I am a fan of anything creamy and chickeny! I have a picture and everything of my potatoe soup... so hopefully mom or I will post that soon!
~melissa
Post a Comment